niedziela, 31 stycznia 2010

"What I am is what I am are you what you are or what"

Dzisiaj minimalistycznie z lekkim rockowym zadziorem - tak byłam ubrana na jednym z egzaminów (swoją drogą myślę że poszły całkiem nieźle, ale nie chce zapeszać więc pochwale się dopiero po otrzymaniu wyników;)).
Głównym dodatkiem są kolczyki, które dodają wyrazistości i trochę ożywiają ten zestaw. Spodnie z czaszkami to jeden z moich najbardziej udanych zakupów (mają świetną zaletę: tak bardzo cisną w pasie podczas siedzenia, że pierwszy raz skończyłam pisać egzamin paręnaście minut wcześniej żeby biegiem ruszyć do toalety:P). Ich guzik jest w kształcie dużej złotej czaszki, oprócz tego mniejsze czaszki przyszyte są przy każdych kieszeniach. Do tego są zrobione z naprawdę świetnego materiału.

Semestr drugi oficjalnie rozpoczęty, więc czas zabrać się do roboty... niestety:) Życzę wam wszystkim miłego tygodnia!



Today it`s minimalistically with a light rock hook- that`s how I was dressed on one of my exams (btw I think they went quite well, however I don`t want to jinx so I`ll start to boast after exam results;)).
The main accessories are earings which add a distinctiveness and a little bit enlive this set. Trousers with skulls are one of my best purchases (they have this great advantage: they pinch in the waist so much that for the very first time I finished my exam several minutes earlier in order to move in a hurry to any toilet in the vicinity of exam room:P). The button of the trousers has a shape of big, gold skull, besides that smaller skulls are sewed on every pocket. Additionally, they`re made of really great material.

Second semester has officially started so it`s time to get down to work...unfortunately:) Have a great week!










I`m wearing:
black cardigan from Stradivarius,
grey blouse from Monnari,
black jeans with skulls from Philipp Plein,
shoes from New Look,
bag from Zara,
gold-silver earings from River Island
and zebra ring from Dorothy Perkins.

2 komentarze:

  1. omg you are so pretty!
    i am following you now!

    checkt out my blog ! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo ładnie i masz świetne buty :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń